How to share Outlook Calendar with others
Outlook is a leading E-Mail management tool and email provider powered by Microsoft. Outlook has a very nice feature of sharing your calendar with any person. It gives you option to control sharing setting, for example you can select if the user you are sharing with will have complete or limited access to the calendar. In this article, we will show you how to share an Outlook Calendar.
How to share Calendar in Outlook
Outlook comes in two forms:
- Outlook Desktop Application
- Outlook For Web (or Outlook Web app)
We will show how to share calendar in both versions of Outlook. Sharing calendars in outlook is super easy.
Share Outlook Calendar using Outlook Desktop Application
To share calendar in outlook desktop app, follow below steps:
- Open Outlook application.
- Open calendar.
- Click on the E-mail Calendar option.
- Select the date range and permissions.
- Enter the receiver’s email address and click on the Send button.
Share an Outlook Calendar via Outlook for the Web
To share calendar in outlook web application, follow below steps:
- Log into your Outlook online account.
- Switch to the calendar mode.
- Now, click on the Share button. You will find it on the top right side of the interface.
- A new window will open in which you have to enter the email address of the recipient. After entering the email address, select the permissions from the drop-down menu. You can select whether the recipient can view all the details of the calendar or can edit it.
- Click on the Share button.
After clicking the Share button, the recipients will receive the calendar in their inbox.